Checking and controlling the machinery that processes the food ensuring consistent quality. .
- Recording production parameters
- Report equipment or product faults
- Report any non-conformance and identified immediately to management
- Ensuring the production line achieves production targets
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of workstation always
- Checking and controlling the machinery that processes the food ensuring consistent quality
Skills and Qualifications
- No essential skills, full training provided
- Previous experience would be an advantage
Work time: 13.30 - 22.00 or 21.30 - 06.00, to be confirmed. Family owned and managed Mackle Petfoods was founded in Co Tyrone in 1972. Exporting into 18 global markets and producing over 70 million cans and 30 million trays annually, the Mackle Petfoods brand family includes Naturo Natural Pet Food, Norsh Petfoods, Cat Club, and Brandy. Our leading brand, Naturo Natural Pet Food, saw a turnover of £20.9m in 2020, and recently invested £5.7m into developing the brand further. The company employs over 200 staff across its Moy and Moygashel state of the art production and packaging sites.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Food Production
- Co Tyrone
- Moy, Dungannon
- £10.50 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date