Rathfriland Manor Nursing Home is seeking caring and reliable individuals to join our team. .
- Supporting Residents in completing daily living tasks; including meals, dressing, etc.
- Completing care records for each Resident
- Keeping the Home clean and tidy
- Following infection control procedures
- Taking direction from the Nurse in charge
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Caring and reliable
- Satisfactory access ni check and references
- Registered with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council
- Previous experience in care setting
Day duty shifts include 8am-8pm, 8am-2pm and 2pm-8pm. Shifts are rota based. The company offers staff Bupa Membership, paid orientation and training, and uniform is provided. On site parking available.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Carers and Support Workers
- Co Down
- £10 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date