Working in a busy retail store, serving customers and up-selling..
- Serving customers and up-selling.
- Processing payment for items, cash handling
- Advising customers of product range, pricing and promotions
- Re-stocking shelves and fridges.
- Stock rotation and stock control.
- General housekeeping.
- Arranging floor/window, shelf displays and merchandising.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Observing all of Wineflair policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexibility with hours
Wineflair is an equal opportunities employer. Hours from 4 - 24, depending on rota and store needs. Work time to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Retailing, Wholesaling and Purchasing
- Co Antrim
- Carrickfergus, Prince Andrew Way
- £7.00-£9.60 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date