Sales Assistant. Serving customers and up-selling. Advising customers of product range, pricing and promotions. .
- Serving customers and up-selling.
- Processing payment for items, cash handling.
- Advising customers of product range, pricing and promotions.
- Re-stocking shelves and fridges.
- Stock rotation and stock control.
- General housekeeping.
- Arranging floor/window, shelf displays and merchandising.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Observing all of Wineflair policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexibility with hours.
Wineflair is an equal opportunities employer. Work time: Hours from 4 - 24 depending on the needs of the store, to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Retailing, Wholesaling and Purchasing
- Co Antrim
- Glengormley, Beverley Road
- £7.00-£9.60 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date