Rathfriland Manor Nursing Home is seeking caring and reliable individuals to join our team. .
- Supporting Residents in completing daily living tasks; including meals, dressing, etc.
- Completing care records for each Resident
- Keeping the Home clean and tidy
- Following infection control procedures
- Taking direction from the Nurse in charge
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Satisfactory access ni check and references.
- Registered with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council.
- Previous experience in care setting.
Shifts are rota based (8pm-8am). The company offers staff Bupa Membership, paid orientation and training, and uniform is provided. On site parking available. Work time: Rota basis. To be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Carers and Support Workers
- Co Down
- £10.00 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date