Warehouse Operative (Forklift Duties)
Our client, one of the leading companies of supply chain solutions, is looking for Warehouse Operatives with Forklift Duties for the Belfast area.
- Picking and packing in a busy warehouse.
- Off-loading deliveries.
- Putting away stock.
Skills and Qualifications
- Reach license preferred, but will consider Counter Balance licence.
- Relevant Forklift / Warehouse experience required.
- Ability to engage in manual/physical work.
Wage: Week 1 £10.60 per Hour & Week 2 £11.13 per Hour. Work time: Week 1 Monday to Friday - 6am to 2:30pm Week 2 Monday to Thursday - 2pm to 10:30pm, Friday - 12pm. For more information about this role please call our Belfast office at 028 9032 2511 and ask for Ciara.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Transport, Distribution and Warehousing
- See Further Information
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date