Customer Service Adviser
We are seeking a Permanent Customer Service Adviser for our client Speedy Freight based in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Relations and Transport Coordinator to join our dynamic and fast paced, growing business. We are looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic individual, with experience in a previous customer service role, to assist with the day-to-day operations of the business. .
- To effectively negotiate prices with customers.
- Receive orders over the telephone and input into the company computer systems.
- Constantly communicate with Customer Services and the New Business Managers to ensure KPI targets achieved and maintained.
- To work to deadlines and work independently when required.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and clients. Flexible approach required to cover on-call rota system.
- Generate own leads through research and build a pipeline of potential new business utilising the company CRM program.
- To contact businesses by telephone to promote product/services. Solicit orders accordingly. Deliver an adapted sales pitch as per customer to meet specific needs and overcome any objections.
Skills and Qualifications
- IT Literate including Microsoft, word, excel and outlook.
- Written, oral English and Mathematics to GCSE standard (or equivalent).
- Excel / PowerPoint presentations skills.
- Recent experience in a similar role.
- Strong customer service ethic with negotiation and telesales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Articulate with a confident phone manner.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Ability to source own leads through research.
Candidates interested in this position please send cv to Gemma.Cleland@industrialtemps.com or for more information please call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 ask for Gemma. Work Time: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Customer Service and Call Centre
- £25,000 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date