Our client, a galvanization and powder coating specialist, are seeking Process Operatives for their team based in Lurgan..
- Attaching steel items, using tying wire, to jigs for hot dip galvanizing.
- Use of power tools.
- Cleaning down and fettling material after hot dip galvanizing.
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line.
- Ensuring safe and controlled movement of production around the factory.
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
- Ensure all work is completed to specified quality and safety standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- No experience necessary - Full Training provided.
- Steel fabrication experience & FLT (forklift truck) licence would be an advantage.
For more information regarding this role, please contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask to speak with Eden. Work Time: Days, Monday - Friday, 6am-3pm, Saturday 7am-12pm & Evening Monday - Friday, 3pm-12am (Sunday work available) Salary: £10.95 - £17.00 Per Hour with Holiday Pay (Depending on Shift & Overtime)
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Armagh
- £10.95 - £17.00 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date