We have an exciting opportunity for a Time Served Joiner to join a company with over 30 years experience working on major projects across the UK, Ireland and beyond. Are you interested in joining a company that enjoys pushing the boundaries of design and manufacture?.
- Manufacturing joinery products to a high standard
- Reading technical drawings.
- Manufacturing bespoke joinery products from concept to completion with a high attention to detail.
Skills and Qualifications
- Time served NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 years post qualification experience in the manufacture or install of high quality bespoke joinery products.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Can manufacture bespoke joinery products from concept to completion with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of joinery materials including past experience working with laminates, veneers and solids.
- Willingness to commit to occasional overtime to deal with peaks in demand.
Worktime: Monday to Friday 7am to 4.30pm. Starting from £27,040 to £31,200 per annum (depending on experience). Candidates interested in this position please contact Roisin on 028 2542 0140. To apply email your CV to the employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Construction, Trades and Architecture
- Derry or Londonderry
- See Further Info.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date