DfC Work Experience - Site Labourer
- Follow all instructions provided by your mentor and construction professionals
- Follow all Health and Safety Procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- You will gain experience in the following:
- How to clear a construction site.
- Digging trenches for foundations.
- Setting up a site, putting up barriers, safety signs, huts etc.
- Following all Health and Safety procedures.
- Providing excavation support to other construction professionals.
- Laying pavements, kerbs.
- Concreting sites.
- Removing drainage and pipework systems.
- Preparing the ground/foundations to allow construction to begin or progress.
This is a work experience opportunity expected to last for 8 weeks and will require attendance of 30 hours per week. While on Work Experience, participants will retain their entitlement to benefit. Travel and childcare costs may be reimbursed. Participants will also receive an incentive payment of £10 per day. Contact your local Jobs and Benefits Office for further information.
To apply please contact your local Jobs & Benefits Office.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Construction, Trades and Architecture
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date