We have an exciting opportunity for a Time Served Joiner to join a company with over 30 years experience working on major projects across the UK, Ireland and beyond. Are you interested in joining a company that enjoys pushing the boundaries of design and manufacture?.
- Work on major projects across the UK, Ireland and beyond.
- Joiner duties.
- Reading technical drawings.
- Manufacturing bespoke joinery products from concept to completion with a high attention to detail.
Skills and Qualifications
- Time served NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 years post qualification experience in the manufacture or install of high quality, bespoke joinery products.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Can manufacture bespoke joinery products from concept to completion with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of joinery materials including past experience working with laminates, veneers and solids.
- Willingness to commit to occasional overtime to deal with peaks in demand.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience working in the commercial fit out market.
- Basic Auto-Cad knowledge.
- Experience preparing cutting lists.
- Experience in working with glass, metal or stone elements incorporated within joinery items.
Work time: Monday to Friday 7.00am until 4.30pm. Wage: £27,040 - £31,200 per annum, depending on experience. Candidates interested in this position please contact Roisin on 028 2542 0140 or Roisin.Kelly@industrialtemps.com
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Construction, Trades and Architecture
- Derry or Londonderry
- See Further Information
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date