Support Worker Level 2
To provide the highest possible standard of care and support to the people who use our services through actively promoting and implementing a values, rights and strengths based person centred approach. .
- To provide the highest possible standard of care and support to the people who use our services.
- Actively promoting and implementing a values, rights and strengths based person centred approach.
- Implementing person centred care and support plans alongside the commissioning Trust's care, support and behavioural intervention plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- To be willing to work various shifts which may include days, nights, evenings and weekends.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a Social Care setting.
- Have proven experience of motivating, supporting and mentoring Service Users.
Work time: Various. Salary: Euros, 30,504.44 - 40,141.22 per annum.
Please apply online at: www.inspirewellbeing.org/join-team-inspire/ (copy and paste link to your browse). Employer Ref: IR-SW2-23-07
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Carers and Support Workers
- Republic of Ireland
- Faughart, Co Louth, Ireland
- See Further Information
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date