DfC Work Experience - Receptionist
- Follow all instructions provided by your mentor and construction professionals
- Follow all Health and Safety Procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- To gain work experience in the following:
- Front of house, welcoming people onto site.
- Microsoft packages.
- Type, collate, distribute and update documents.
- Copy, print and bind documents.
- Accept and distribute deliveries.
- Provide tea and coffee for meetings.
- How to use all types of office equipment ie photocopier, shredder, binding machine, etc
This is a work experience opportunity expected to last for 8 weeks and will require attendance of 30 hours per week. While on Work Experience, participants will retain their entitlement to benefit. Travel and childcare costs may be reimbursed. Participants will also receive an incentive payment of £10 per day. Contact your local Jobs and Benefits Office for further information.
To apply please contact your local Jobs & Benefits Office
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date