Relief Team Leader
To assist the Area Manager in the effective and efficient management of the scheme and to lead the team alongside the manager in providing the highest possible standard of support to the people who use our services in line with Inspire’s strategy. .
- Financial responsibility
- Development & implementation of person centred care / support plans and develop risk assessments
- Liaising with external agencies and ensure a partnership approach
- Medication management, encouraging independent administration of medication as per medical advice
- This post with Inspire is designed to meet the demands of delivering quality services to people with learning disabilities, Autism, and complex needs
- In the absence of the Area Manager and Deputy Area Manager the Team Leader will be the responsible person in charge of the service and ensure compliance with RQIA regulations and minimum standards
- Team Leaders works a shift system of duty, which includes evenings and weekends and sleep in duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional qualification, related degree i.e Psychology or Social Care/ NVQ level 3 in H&SC
- Full current driving licence and access to a car
- 1 year's experience working in a Social Care setting
- Experience of liaising with statutory and other voluntary agencies
- Proven experience of financial planning and managing monies
- Have proven experience of motivating Services Users
Work time: As and when required, to be confirmed.
To apply please go to: www.inspirewellbeing.org/join-team-inspire/ (copy and paste link to your browser). Employer Ref: ID-RTL-23-31
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Carers and Support Workers
- Co Antrim
- £13.50 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date