- To provide professional, innovative high quality, care and support to people with learning disabilities to ensure they live healthy, productive lives and are supported to achieve their full potential within all aspects of their lives.
Skills and Qualifications
- To be willing to work various shifts, which may include days, nights, evenings and weekends (this role involves 24 hour staff cover on a rota/shift basis).
- Experience of supporting an individual with household tasks and/or providing emotional support.
- Knowledge and understanding of intellectual disability issues.
Work time: Various, to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Carers and Support Workers
- Co Antrim
- Antrim, Jean Todd Close
- £20,077.20 - £23,322.00 pro rata, per annum (based on 39hrs per week)
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date