To ensure that printed garments are produced efficiently, are of the right quality and quantity, produced on time to the satisfaction of the customer..
- Perform calmly under pressure with conflicting demands; must be able to prioritise conflicting tasks to achieve tight deadlines
- Working closely with all departments to ensure all orders are fulfilled correctly, to the required standard and on time.
- Prepared to carry out routine tasks time and time again
- Must have the ability to distinguish between colours and a thorough approach to his/her work
- Ensure good working relations with colleagues
- Any other reasonable duties requested
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in this type of role or on a production line within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to listen closely and assimilate information quickly. Able to ask clarifying questions and provide accurate information.
- Customer focused with a strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to organise
- Flexible and committed to meeting deadlines
- Strong team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrable experience of managing multiple tasks
- Must have high attention to detail and a very high focus on quality and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Work time - 05.00 - 18.00, Friday - Sunday.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Tyrone
- £10.02 per hour plus shift allowance.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date