Assisting qualified electricians in the completion of 1st and 2nd fix electrical installations and carrying out all duties relevant to that of an apprentice electrician..
- They must be able to follow instruction as regards the completion of an electrical installation and also in adherence to H&S
- Candidates must be willing to learn and improve their skill level while on site and also while attending NRC
Skills and Qualifications
- GCSE English and Mathematics to Grade C or above
- The apprentice must already be started their training and be enrolled with NRC
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
Applicants please note this position is under the auspices of ApprenticeshipNI provision. Work time: The successful candidate will be required to come to our store for 7.30 am each morning where they will then travel to site in a company vehicle. They will leave site at 4.30 pm Monday - Thursday and 3.00 pm on a Friday. There will be 2 breaks during the day, 10.00 am - 10.30 am and 1.00 pm - 1.30 pm.
Please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Employer Ref: AE2023 ApprenticeshipNI eligibility conditions apply.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Construction, Trades and Architecture
- Co Antrim
- Ballymena and then on to site
- To be confirmed, weekly
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date