The role will involve providing administration support in all aspects of the employee lifecycle within a busy HR team. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of all HR systems as well as playing a key role in developing and integrating new systems. Your role will involve reviewing compliance with our internal procedures, as well as producing professional HR related reports. It is also expected that you will positively contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s strategic aims and objectives. .
- Administration support in all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Accurate and timely maintenance of all HR systems
- Will play a key role in developing and integrating new systems
- Reviewing compliance with our internal procedures
- Producing professional HR related reports
- Positively contribute to the achievement of the organisations strategic aims and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Achievement of, or working towards CIPD Level 3 or above
- A minimum of 6 months experience completing HR administration duties
- A genuine interest in Human Resources with a keen sense to develop and learn
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite particularly Word & Excel
- 1 years experience as an HR administrator
1 Ravenhill Reach, Belfast, BT6 8RB Work Time: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm. The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member: Ref 23-034-HRA-CS-WEB Job Role HR Administrator Location Head Office, 1 Ravenhill Reach, Belfast, BT6 8RB Agile Working Option Working from Home Salary £22,572 to £23,954 per annum Depending on experience Hours 37 Hours per Week Monday to Thursday 9-5pm Friday 9-4.30pm The successful candidate will benefit from flexitime This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wishes to gain HR generalist experience at an administrator level. The Cedar Foundation have approx. 650 employees and delivers a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland. Benefits 20 days annual leave and 12 statutory days pro rata. Annual leave entitlement increases to 25 days pro rata after 5 years service and 27 days pro rata after 10 years service. 12 statutory days. Working from home and agile working benefits. Flexitime policy. Annual incremental pay increases on agreed salary scale. Auto enrolment Pension through Standard Life. Employer contribution 4pc, employee 5pc Occupational Sick Pay Scheme that increases with length of service. Westfield Healthcare cashback scheme. Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities Closing Date: 7th February 2023 at Midnight Expected Interview Date: 20th February 2023 THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Human Resource
- £22,572 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date