To assist and support your manager to deliver, promote and implement actions to provide excellent customer service. .
- To assist in planning, reviewing and implementing both short and long-term strategies to further develop the growth and progression of your Store and Wine Flair (Belfast) Ltd.
- To assist in managing store staff and ensure their adherence of all company policies & procedures.
- Ensure full use of all resources to maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of your store.
- To assist in implementing all necessary processes and procedures to maximise both staff and store performance to increase the profitability of your store.
- Assist in implementing all necessary processes and procedures to achieve high performance standards in your store.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous supervisory experience in a retail environment essential.
Work time: To be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- General Management
- Co Down
- £10.00 per hour.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date