Teacher of Mathematics
A teacher who is not a principal shall carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require:- if he/she is employed as a teacher in a school under the reasonable direction of the principal of that school;.
- A teacher employed as a teacher (other than a principal) in a school shall perform, in accordance with any directions which may be reasonably given to him/her by the principal from time to time, such particular duties as may reasonably be assigned to
- A teacher to whom paragraph 1(b) refers shall perform, in accordance with any direction which may reasonably be given to him/her from time to time by the board or by the principal of any school in which he/she may for the time being be required to w
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications must be obtained at the closing date for completed applications: Hold a teaching qualification which meets the requirements for recognition to teach in grant-aided schools in Northern Ireland
- Hold a degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification which has prepared the applicant to teach Mathematics as his/her main subject
- Minimum of 1 years demonstrable experience of teaching mathematics at Key Stage 5 to achieve positive learning outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of using digital media/technology to enhance teaching and learning
Location: Ashfield Boys School Salary: £24,137 - £41,094 per annum pro rata Work time: Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed.
Application and Job Information: https://eani.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en (copy and paste link to your browser) Search for job using ref: 22005451
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Education and Training
- See further information.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed.