To provide technical support and assistance to teaching staff in the implementation of the school’s/department's educational programme..
- Prepare, organise and basic construction of resources for teacher demonstrations and practical examinations.
- Set out equipment and materials for class use and remove same when class is complete.
Skills and Qualifications
- Five GCSEs (Grades A-C) to include English Language, Mathematics and Art, or equivalent or higher level qualifications
- A minimum of one years experience
- A minimum of one years experience of working in an Art Department
- Demonstrable experience of working with Ceramics
Location: Dundonald High School Salary: £18,333 - £19,264 per annum pro rata Work time: £18,333 - £19,264 per annum pro rata
Application and Job Information: https://eani.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en (copy and paste link to your browser) Search for job using ref: 22004885
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Education and Training
- Co Down
- See further information.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date