Belfast Distillery Company is recruiting a Brand Ambassador to support the continued growth and expansion of the company, with specific responsibility for supporting the increase of sales, building brand awareness and the promotion of the distillery’s visitor experience..
- Involved in implementation of the sales and marketing strategies of the company and its brands. The role will involve close collaboration with an international network of distributors which forms the extended Belfast Distillery Company global family.
- Managing the execution of trade events within the industry ensuring Belfast Distillery Company is brilliantly represented with maximum exposure to trade and consumers.
- Spending time in trade building our brands with customers; shoppers and consumers.
- Providing feedback from the market in order to support the Belfast Distillery Company marketing team to develop brilliant in market activation for all markets and channels.
- Attending distributor meetings to support presentation of the portfolio.
- Supporting the development of brand sell-in decks which will be used by distributors.
- Work with distributor to create an activity calendar by market/channel for our portfolio.
- Ensuring creative agencies are producing right quality material to represent the portfolio.
- Analysing data and sales trends in order to support the measurement of our performance.
- Creating content library and activating content calendar for social media channels.
- Support the management of Trade Marketing budgets; assessing effectiveness of spend.
Skills and Qualifications
- Full clean driving licence and access to vehicle with Use of Business Insurance cover
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Ability to proudly represent Belfast Distillery Company portfolio with confidence
- Ability to work as part of a team ensuring positive team dynamics
- Ability to engage with all departments of the business to deliver marketing activations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and / or projects at one time
- Comfortable analysing data with high attention to detail
- Strong online capabilities on social media and digital marketing
- Ability to use Adobe Design Suite ,photoshop, illustrator, in-design
- Keen attention to detail and strong command of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business
- Second language
Work time: 9am - 5.30pm to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 9am - 5.30pm to be confirmed