We are looking for a Shared Service Executive Assistant to provide support to Senior Executives across varying business areas in Fujitsu as part of a Shared Services team. Reporting directly to the Shared Services EA Team Manager. You will be responsible for the provision of defined activities for designated Senior Executives, enabling them to maximize the use of their time. adding value with your depth of knowledge. Each EA should ensure discretion and confidentiality at all times. Providing a proactive response to changes in priority for each Executive. You will be part of the Shared Services EA team, (under Central Services), providing services that enable Fujitsu employees to fulfil their roles and responsibilities through supportive systems, processes and teams. .
- You will be the first point of contact for the Executives you support, Manage their Diaries including logistics across multiple time zones, ensuring strategic priorities are met. Manage their mailbox as required.
- Co-ordinate and book travel as required (national and international) and processing of related expenses, Plan conferences, Events and Meetings including all logistics to match itineraries.
- Prepare Agenda and relevant documentation and organize speakers, document administration to include collation of business review packs, PowerPoint presentations etc., liaising with offices of key customers, building network of contacts.
- Draft communication-Tweets/Newsfeed articles for the Executive to publish. Working and collaborating with other EAs and PAs across the company and building relationships and networks.
- Contributing to the success of the Shared Services EA Team through engagement with the team and your Peers. Providing cover for other EAs within the team when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proactivity - ability to look ahead and anticipate needs
- Time management -able to multitask and work under pressure
- Confidentiality - able to deal with business sensitive information
- Experience managing complex diaries, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels able to work independently and as part of a team
- Team Work - able to demonstrate working well within a team, sharing knowledge and contributing to team success.
- Fluent in French / Dutch
For the Executive Assistant Role we would expect similar experience at a high level for the responsibilities listed and required in this role. Location: Timber Quay, Derry/Londonderry Work time: 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Secretarial and Administration
- Derry or Londonderry
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday