Technical Support Scientist
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Scientist to work in the RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) Department based in Randox Science Park in Antrim. .
- Troubleshooting of technical queries relating to our proficiency testing programme.
- The provision of Randox representatives and distribution partners with information and assistance in the promotion and development of RIQAS.
- Data analysis and report generation associated with technical queries, participant feedback and development of the RIQAS Scheme.
- Future programme / pilot study development, research, completion, and technical review.
- Development and validation of RIQAS bespoke software (does not entail coding).
- Administrative duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to at least degree standard in any Life Science discipline with a 2:1 grade or above.
- Experience in clinical laboratory procedures with the understanding of the principles of analytical diagnostics, application of statistics and quality measures within a clinical laboratory environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management, organisational and computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office packages).
- Previous experience in a technical support role is desirable.
Work time: 8:40am - 17:20pm, days to be confirmed
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 8:40am - 17:20pm, days to be confirmed