Molecular Product Specialist
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s team at their Ardmore site in Crumlin for the position of Molecular Product Specialist. This pivotal role will involve working closely with the Sales Team, distribution partners and customers to promote and to significantly grow the Randox molecular business throughout their time..
- Specialising in promoting QCMD, Qnostics, Vivalytic product groups throughout a specific territory
- Conducting educational activities for colleagues, distributors, and end user customers
- Liaising with KOLS to cooperate in seminars and webinars.
- Ownership of the molecular sales targets.
- Assisting sales team to ensure leads are followed up, opportunities generated, and deals closed.
- Competitor analysis.
- Customer visits and presentations.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor level degree in Molecular Sciences or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with sales teams and distributors.
- Confidence in presenting to small and large groups.
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational and teamwork skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Flexible with regards to working hours when required.
- Knowledge of Russian language.
Work time: 8:40 - 17:20
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
You may also be interested in...
Senior Scientist, Recombinant Antibodies
Area: Co Antrim
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023