Riada ResourcingPhone Number: 02870326600
To prepare reports, analytical protocols and standard operating procedures as directed..
- To participate in the training of new employees
- To arrange qualification of laboratory equipment
- Carry out share of housekeeping in the laboratory and the cleaning of glassware
- To design and carry out validations of analytical methods
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of working in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Biology related subject.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, databases and internet technologies.
Negotiable salary. Permanent. Monday to Friday, weekends off. Leading manufacturer. Long term career opportunity. Monday to Friday.
Paste into a web browser: https://vacancies.riadaresourcing.com/vacancies/13273/lab-technician-chemistry.html
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Derry or Londonderry
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
You may also be interested in...
Senior Scientist, Recombinant Antibodies
Area: Co Antrim
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023