Kitchen Team Member
Our coffee shop kitchen is looking for a skilled kitchen staff member to join our team. You will be tasked with doing your part to help our coffee shop operate as efficiently and effectively as possible. This will require you to be adaptable and willing to do a little bit of everything that our kitchen needs to do its best work. For example, you may be asked to assist with food preparation, clean the kitchen, wash dishes, prepare simple meals, and more. To find success in this role, you will need to be adaptable, hard-working, and willing to take direction. You should also be comfortable with managing competing priorities in a fast-paced coffee shop setting..
- Clean and sanitize dishes, cookware, and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize food preparation work stations.
- Assist in the food preparation process by cutting, chopping, slicing, and washing vegetables, meats, and other ingredients.
- Follow all food health and safety.
Skills and Qualifications
- Food safety certificate.
- Willingness to work weekends and nights.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Previous experience in a restaurant/coffee shop preferred.
Work Time: 8am to 4pm daily.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- Derry or Londonderry
- Hourly Rate, to be agreed
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 8am to 4pm daily.