Bar Floor Staff
Killyhevlin HotelEmployer Location: Fermanagh
Phone Number: 02866323481
To provide an excellent bar experience to hotel guests whether they are attending a function or enjoying a relaxing time in the lounge bar..
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Cleaning, prepping and stocking the work place for service and closing up duties after service.
- Service and knowledge of alcoholic & non-alcoholic, hot & cold beverages
- Health and safety and food safety in the work place.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good standard of education.
- Customer care skills.
- Permitted to legally live and work in Northern Ireland/UK (evidence of immigration status and right to work with ID).
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English as this is the primary language of the client base.
- L2 certificate in general food and beverage service skills.
- L2 apprenticeship in hospitality and catering (food & beverage services).
- L2 award in the principles of customer service in HLTT.
- L2 health and safety at work.
- L2 food hygiene.
- Professional experience of similar 4 star hotel
- Professional experience of bar and floor service.
- Knowledge of wines and wine service with the ability to upsell
- Knowledge of cocktail making and service with the ability to upsell.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We supply uniform, meal on duty, on-the-job & essential product training, secure staff car parking, employee of the month award, staff discounts. No staff accommodation. Evidence required of Right to Work in UK/NI & Immigration Status. Please email up-to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- Co Fermanagh
- To be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date