Our client, a leading quality furniture manufacturer, is seeking General Operators to join their operations in Rasharkin.
- Loading and off loading machines.
- Assist the Machine Operator.
- Moving pallets to assist with production.
- Packing of flat pack and rigid units.
- Wrapping and strapping of finished products.
- Cleaning and inspection of finished product and maintaining appropriate records.
- General labouring duties.
- Assist in any other General Operations as directed by your Team Leader.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a team with ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Excellent time and attendance record.
- Ability to perform tasks within health and safety guidelines.
- Good understanding of English language to interpret work instructions and other related documents.
- Previous manual handling experience.
For more information regarding this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak to Roisin, or forward your CV to: Roisin.Kelly@industrialtemps.com Industrial Temps is an equal opportunities employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Antrim
- £10.50 - £12.07 Per Hour and Holiday Pay
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Various Hours Available