DfC Work Experience - Retail Assistant
Retail assistant in a charity shop..
- Receipt and sorting of donations
- Preparing stock for the shop floor
- Serving customers and use of cash register
- General cleaning duties
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate an interest in the role
- Demonstrate a desire to learn new skills
Tuesday - Saturday. This is a work experience opportunity expected to last for 8 weeks and will require attendance of 20 hours per week. While on Work Experience, participants will retain their entitlement to benefit. Travel and childcare costs may be reimbursed. Participants will also receive an incentive payment equivalent to £10 per day. Contact your local Jobs and Benefits Office for further information.
To apply please contact your local Jobs & Benefits Office
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Retailing, Wholesaling and Purchasing
- Co Armagh
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- See further info