Our client, a leader in zero emissions vehicles, is seeking a Stores Operator to join their team based in Galgorm..
- Responsible for proper storage, packing and despatching of materials for customer and warranty orders
- Ensuring the accurate processing of received deliveries for quality and accuracy against purchase orders
- To promote good housekeeping and adherence to H&S procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of stock control procedures
- Ability to complete documentation clearly and accurately
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills
Work time - Monday to Thursday 8:15am - 5pm, Friday 8:15am - 12:15pm. For more information regarding this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak with Danielle or send your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Transport, Distribution and Warehousing
- Co Antrim
- £10.74 per hour and holiday pay.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday to Thursday 8:15am - 5pm, Friday 8:15am - 12:15pm.