Senior Scientist, Recombinant Antibodies
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual in our Biotechnology department. More specifically, the successful Senior Scientist candidate will be working within the Recombinant Antibody Group. This role will be based at our Science Park in Antrim Town. Shift pattern - Monday to Friday, 8:40am to 5:20pm. .
- The role includes responsibilities geared towards the expression purification and characterization of recombinant antibodies which will be developed for use in Randox own-branded diagnostic platforms and products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification to masters or PhD level in a life science discipline
- Extensive experience in mammalian cell culture techniques
- Knowledge and experience of recombinant protein expression
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge and experience of recombinant antibody expression
- Knowledge and experience of protein purification methods
- Knowledge and experience of immunoassay techniques and/or analytical QC of proteins
- Professional experience in leading a team
Work time: 08:40 - 17:20
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- Negotiable, to be confirmed.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 08:40 - 17:20