Associate Technical Services Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Service Engineers to ensure our customers services run smoothly. You will be responsible for monitoring, investigating, and diagnosing technical issues for our customers across the region. Your role will involve working as part of a team managing a large number of network devices, servers and applications following defined processes and procedures on a 24x7 basis. Full training will be provided. The Operations Centre currently manage services for multiple customers providing support for numerous technologies. The engineering shift teams are made up of high performing individuals who are both friendly and customer focused..
- Providing excellent customer service whilst troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Working to KPI's set to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner and in line with the service agreed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience within an IT Support environment
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker with good proficiency in written word
- The ability to use their own initiative and to identify and resolve potential problems/issues
Work time: 8am - 8pm and 8pm - 8am Shift Rota
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 8am - 8pm and 8pm - 8am Shift Rota