To assist the Cook and Assistant Cook in the preparation of nutritional meals to meet the needs of the residents, within the Christian ethos of the Council for Social Witness. .
- To assist the Cook/Assistant Cook with food preparation.
- To serve food.
- To clean and tidy work areas.
- To clean floors, tiles and appliances.
Skills and Qualifications
- Evidence an understanding of and respect for the needs of older people.
- Awareness of health and safety practices within a working and residential environment.
- Willingness to work additional hours to meet the requirements of the Home.
- Committed to working within the Christian ethos of the Home.
Work time: To be agreed. £500 welcome bonus (pro rata). We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application packs are available for download at: www.presbyterianireland.org/jobs or by emailing email@example.com
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- Derry or Londonderry
- £10.42 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- To be agreed.