You'll be: Providing a design function and work in collaboration between Macrete Ireland Ltd and the customer and providing drawing information to relevant personnel within the workforce to enable them to create concrete precast products. .
- Creation of detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects Establish timelines, budges and solve problems Responsible for orders and quantities of materials
- Liaise with architects, engineers and designers to understand their design requirements and provide technical advice to manufacturing and construction technicians
- Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation Produce installation and manufacturing documentation Maintain accurate records
- Ensuring drawings are compliant with industry and H&S standards and protocols Be familiar with and adhere to the Construction Design Management regulations Keep up-to-date on industry and engineering standards
Skills and Qualifications
- A relevant qualification in Construction, Architectural, Design, or an Engineering related discipline or equivalent 1-2 years experience in preparing 2D Auto CAD Drawings
- Ability to produce accurate and well-presented drawings or documents in accordance with briefings from engineering staff A thorough understanding of construction materials and construction methodology
Work time: 8:30am to 5:00pm to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Media, Print and Design
- Co Antrim
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- 8:30am to 5:00pm to be confirmed