Teacher of French with Spanish
A teacher who is not a principal shall carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require:- (a) if he/she is employed as a teacher in a school under the reasonable direction of the principal of that school; (b) if he/she is employed by a board on terms under which he is not assigned to any one school, under the reasonable direction of that board and of the principal of any school in which he/she may for the time being be required to work as a teacher..
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons
- Teaching, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils in school.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification which meets the requirements for recognition to teach in grant-aided schools in Northern Ireland
- Hold a degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification which has prepared the applicant to teach French as their main subject
- Demonstrable experience of teaching French at Key Stage 3 and 4 to achieve positive learning outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of using a range of effective classroom approaches to provide support and challenge children and young people of all abilities, including those with Special Educational Needs
- Demonstrable experience of teaching Spanish at Key Stage 4 to achieve positive learning outcomes
Base of location: Brownlow Integrated College. Work time: Monday - Friday. A full list of responsibilities, essential and desirable skills can be found on the Education Authority website. The Education Authority is an equal opportunities employer.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Education and Training
- Co Armagh
- £24,137 - £41,094 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday - Friday