The post holder will provide individual support, guidance and training to persons with acquired brain injury and physical disability, their family and carers, as part of an interdisciplinary rehabilitation team, across the South Eastern Trust area. The post holder will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of rehabilitation support, reporting to the Clinical Co-ordinator within the South Eastern Trust. The CBIT aims to facilitate: Personal Independence, Psychological well being and Community integration and participation. .
- Assist clinicians with assessment and treatments to facilitate patient care.
- To work under the instruction and guidance of the professional members of the team to carry out rehabilitation plans to maximise client independence and assist them in meeting their goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 A levels passes or equivalent plus 1 years experience in a training or caring environment Or NVQ Level 3 in care with one year experience in a training or caring environment.
- Or A University Degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with individuals with a brain injury.
Work Time: Monday- Friday
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Medical and Healthcare
- Co Antrim
- Thompson House Hospital Lisburn
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum.
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday- Friday