Business Administrator Apprenticeship Opportunity
A fantastic apprenticeship opportunity to develop a career within Cyril Johnston one of the largest suppliers and distributors of garden machinery and leisure goods in the UK and Ireland. As an apprentice business administrator, you will be contributing to the work towards achieving a Business Administration Level 2 qualification with Craft training. Whilst gaining practical experience within your place of work as part of your apprenticeship training. Your apprenticeship Training will focus on your job and is completed at the workplace, and you will be allocated a tutor and a study session in your working week to support you in achieving the qualification. No experience is required, and full training will be provided in all aspects of the role..
- Communicate with the company customer base and to assist with various queries
- Take orders and answer enquiries via telephone or email
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and provide customers with product and service information
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to speak to people on the telephone and face to face in a professional manner, can work well in a team and a good communicator
- No experience is required, and full training will be provided in all aspects of the role
- A willingness to undertake the all aspects of the apprenticeship qualification
Work time: 08:00-1700. Applicants please note this position is under the auspices of ApprenticeshipNI provision.
How to apply and what we need from you: A full CV detailing all your experience as well all school grades and any other further educational grades. Please address email to Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07841903352 to discuss further ApprenticeshipNI eligibility conditions apply.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Co Down
- Meets national minimum wage
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date