Customer Service Agent / Representative
This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredible institution representing a major bank in Customer Service, moving your career into a new era of finance. With exceptional training and a reputation for giving you the chance to build an outstanding career within an Award winning UK business, this Customer Service role will set you on a great path..
- Taking Inbound customer service calls.
- Solving general inquiries and concerns such as online banking issues, direct debit and balance inquiries.
- Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer service either face to face or phone based.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to use and update notes into a CRM software system.
Work time: Various shifts between 8am & 10pm latest (Working 1.5 weekends out of 4 will also be required) As this is working in the financial services sector, they have to meet certain compliance for all staff that work for them. You will need to complete a DBS criminal background check and they will also need to complete a credit check. The credit check will need show that any previous defaults, CCJ's or IVA's have been resolved.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Customer Service and Call Centre
- £22,662 per annum
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date