Technical Support Specialist
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Technical Support Specialist to work within our Customer Services Department. The role will work along- side the Technical Support Team-Leader to assist Randox offices and staff with customer queries and complaints. Randox customers are laboratories based all over the world. This role will be based at our site in Antrim. Please note, this role will involve supporting a global customer base and, as such, regular international travel may be required. .
- Providing technical and applications support for all Randox reagent and quality control materials.
- Handling and troubleshooting of technical customer queries from local and international locations.
- Provision of product information and advice on the application of Randox procedures.
- Review and analysis of performance data and comparative studies.
- Provide product and instrument training to international staff.
- Use of query-logging software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries.
- Development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox product groups.
Skills and Qualifications
- An Honours degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science related discipline (2:1 or above).
- A willingness and availability for international travel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and confidence with dealing with customers.
- A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge.
- Valid Driving Licence.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Ability to work to strict time-frames and meet deadlines.
Work time - 8.40am-5.20pm.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Science
- Co Antrim
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date