We are recruiting for a Catering Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional food and customer service. You will join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people..
- Basic food preparation, counter set up and serving of food and beverages.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer care is delivered to clients and customers.
- Work towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Following food hygiene and Health & Safety guidelines in line with training which will be provided.
- Ensuring correct storage of food items and equipment after service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as Catering Assistant is not mandatory as full training on all aspects of the role would be provided.
Work time to be confirmed.
- Vacancy ID
- Job ref.
- Job Sector
- Hotel and Catering
- CITI, Belfast
- £11.21 per hour
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- To be confirmed