Sales and Training Assistant
An opportunity for a talented and creative individual to join an expanding company with a potential to make a huge impact on the business. You'll be dependable and enthusiastic with the ability to think on your feet. We'd like you to love coffee, have fun and enjoy working for this small family run business. In return we will train you in all things coffee to Speciality Coffee Association (SCA) standards. We will help you develop your communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. We will train you in project management, on preparation and delivery of new training courses and help you with critical thinking skills to solve problems and make informed decisions. You will also gain knowledge of Customer Relationship software, social media and ecommerce systems. .
- Assist the head barista in development and delivery of training courses for commercial and private clients both onsite and at corporate locations.
- Assist in development and sale of new coffee, accessories and gift packages.
- Assist with creation, booking and running of workshops.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of company products to customers.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of social media content.
- Administrative assistance, cover of phone if necessary, taking orders and messages as appropriate.
- Processing of online orders to fulfilment if necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Full training will be given in all aspects of this position although you will likely be conscientious and enthusiastic.
The Employer is: CAUSEWAY COFFEE LIMITED. Although this is a part-time temporary opportunity, hours may be extended and it could lead to a permanent position. The job advert may end before the closing date if requested by the employer.
JOBSTART IS OPEN TO 16-24 YEAR OLDS. If you are on UC contact your Work Coach via your Journal. If you are in receipt of JSA, IS or ESA phone a Work Coach on 0300 200 7807. If you are 16-24 years old, unemployed, not in education or training and not in receipt of benefits phone 028 90726788.
- Vacancy ID
- Job Sector
- Education and Training
- Co Antrim
- 16/17 £5.28, 18/20yrs £7.49, 21/22yrs £10.18, 23/24yrs £10.42
- No. vacancies
- Contract Type
- Weekly hours
- Published date
- Closing date
- Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm.